Trust us to take to take care of everything. Our Ferrari technicians receive up-to-the-minute training – ensuring any work or maintenance required meets the exacting standards set by the engineers who originally built your Ferrari.
Service and Maintenance
To keep your Ferrari in top condition it is important to have it inspected and serviced at the recommended intervals by a Ferrari Approved Service Centre.
Your service schedule will tell you how often your Ferrari should be serviced.
If your Ferrari is due for a service or its annual MOT test, there’s no better place to bring it than our workshops. Our technicians are Ferrari trained, and use Genuine Ferrari Parts, so you can be sure that all work will be carried out to Ferrari standards of quality. That protects your warranty and the vehicle’s resale value. We can collect and deliver at a time that’s convenient to you, returning your Ferrari cleaned inside and out.
Simply contact your local Stratstone Ferrari Dealership or enquire online.
Why Choose a Ferrari Approved Workshop
Only a Ferrari Approved Service Centre can give you the reassurance of knowing that your car will be serviced and maintained by fully qualified technicians using genuine parts and following Ferrari’s detailed procedures.
Before the work begins:
- All our Service Advisors undergo detailed training, so from the moment you contact a Ferrari Approved Service Centre, you can be sure you will be dealing with highly qualified personnel.
- Each Ferrari Approved Service Centre is linked to Ferrari’s Electronic Parts Catalogue and our worldwide inventory system, so they will be able to get the genuine Ferrari parts your car needs.
While the work is underway:
- Cutting-edge diagnostic equipment will be used.
- Detailed procedures from Ferrari’s Global Technical Reference Manual will be followed to ensure all work is completed correctly.
- Tools created specifically for Ferrari will be used, minimising the risk of incorrect fitting or damage to your car.
- Only trained technicians will work on your Ferrari.
- Only genuine Ferrari parts and accessories will be used.
- You will be offered a courtesy car if you need one or a lift to and from your home (subject to availability and terms and conditions).
After the work is finished:
- There will be no unexpected charges on your bill – we believe in transparency.
- Any work carried out while your car is under warranty will also come under your Vehicle Warranty.
- All Genuine Parts will be covered by an approved Parts and Accessories Warranty.
- You will receive a Ferrari stamp in the Service Record section of your Service Portfolio booklet.
MOTs are a legal requirement in the UK. Currently vehicles aged three years or over must be tested every year.
Refer to you local Ferrari Dealer for latest advice.
We know how much your Ferrari means to you, so why not have it assessed at a Ferrari Dealer by the people who know it best?
The annual MOT test can make even the most cool-headed person a little nervous. Our Ferrari Trained Technicians are on hand to help make this is as simple and painless as possible for you.
Why is an MOT important?
It’s a legal requirement to have an MOT. For further information about MOTs please visit the VOSA website www.vosa.gov.uk