Servicing your Ferrari
Our Ferrari technicians receive up-to-the-minute training – ensuring any work or maintenance required meets the exacting standards set by Ferrari, only using genuine Ferrari parts.
Our servicing facilities located at our dealership in Wilmslow are state-of-the-art. Using the most advanced technologies and equipment, and working closely with Ferrari S.p.A, our technicians can ensure your Ferrari will not be serviced and maintained to a higher standard elsewhere.
We can collect and deliver your car at a time convenient to you.
From start to finish, you can be assured that Stratstone will take care of you and your vehicle.
Book a Service
Before the work begins:
All our Service Advisors undergo detailed training, so from the moment you contact a Ferrari Approved Service Centre, you can be sure you will be dealing with highly qualified personnel.
Each Ferrari Approved Service Centre is linked to Ferrari’s Electronic Parts Catalogue and our worldwide inventory system, so they will be able to get the genuine Ferrari parts your car needs.
While the work is underway:
- Cutting-edge diagnostic equipment will be used.
- Detailed procedures from Ferrari’s Global Technical Reference Manual will be followed to ensure all work is completed correctly.
- Tools created specifically for Ferrari will be used, minimising the risk of incorrect fitting or damage to your car.
- Only trained technicians will work on your Ferrari.
- Only genuine Ferrari parts and accessories will be used.
- You will be offered a courtesy car if you need one or a lift to and from your home (subject to availability and terms and conditions).
After the work is finished:
There will be no unexpected charges on your bill – we believe in transparency.
Any work carried out while your car is under warranty will also come under your Vehicle Warranty.
All Genuine Parts will be covered by an approved Parts and Accessories Warranty.
You will receive a Ferrari stamp in the Service Record section of your Service Portfolio booklet.
MOTs are a legal requirement in the UK. Currently vehicles aged three years or over must be tested every year.
Refer to you local Ferrari Dealer for latest advice.
We know how much your Ferrari means to you, so why not have it assessed at a Ferrari Dealer by the people who know it best?
The annual MOT test can make even the most cool-headed person a little nervous. Our Ferrari Trained Technicians are on hand to help make this is as simple and painless as possible for you.
Why is an MOT important?
It’s a legal requirement to have an MOT. For further information about MOTs please visit the VOSA website www.vosa.gov.uk