Service and Maintenance - Online Booking System
To keep your Jaguar in top condition it is important to have it inspected and serviced at the recommended intervals by a Jaguar Approved Service Centre.
Your service schedule will tell you how often your Jaguar should be serviced. The latest Jaguars also display a service interval message when there is less than 3,400 km (2,000 miles) until your car’s next service is due.
If your Jaguar is due for a service or its annual MOT test, there’s no better place to bring it than our workshops. Our technicians are Jaguar trained and use genuine Jaguar parts, so you can be sure that all work will be carried out to Jaguar standards. This will then protect your warranty and the vehicle’s resale value. We can collect and deliver at a time that’s convenient to you, returning your Jaguar cleaned inside and out.
Simply contact your local Stratstone Jaguar retailer or make a booking online.
Book a Service
Why Choose a Jaguar Approved Service Centre
Only a Jaguar Approved Service Centre can give you the reassurance of knowing that your car will be serviced and maintained by fully qualified technicians, using genuine parts and following Jaguar’s detailed procedures.
Before the work begins:
- All our Service Advisors undergo detailed training, so from the moment you contact a Jaguar Approved Service Centre, you can be sure you will be dealing with highly qualified personnel.
- Each Jaguar Approved Service Centre is linked to Jaguar’s Electronic Parts Catalogue and our worldwide inventory system, so they will be able to get the genuine Jaguar parts your car needs.
While the work is underway:
- Cutting-edge diagnostic equipment will be used
- Detailed procedures from Jaguar's Global Technical Reference Manual will be followed to ensure all work is completed correctly.
- Tools created specifically for jaguars will be used, minimising the risk of incorrect fitting or damage to your car.
- Only trained technicians will work on your Jaguar.
- Only genuine Jaguar parts and accessories will be used.
- You will be offered a courtesy car if you need one or a lift to and from your home (subject to availability and terms and conditions).
After the work is finished:
- There will be no unexpected charges on your bill - we believe in transparency
- Any work carried out while your car is under warranty will also come under your Vehicle Warranty
- All genuine parts will be covered by an approved Parts and Accessories Warranty.
- You will receive a Jaguar stamp in the 'Service Record' section of your Service Portfolio booklet
Vehicle Health Check
Before you set off on your next journey, allow us to ensure your car is in peak condition with a free vehicle health check.
Jaguar trained technicians will inspect everything with the latest diagnostic tools. If any work is needed, they will only use genuine Jaguar parts.
The best way to ensure that your Jaguar operates smoothly and at peak performance is to ensure that key maintenance items are inspected and changed according to your service schedule.
In between these services it’s also important to carry out regular checks to ensure that wear and tear items are maintained and your Jaguar stays in top condition.
To help you ensure that key areas of your vehicle are performing as they should our Jaguar Trained Technicians are on hand to perform a complimentary Health Check. Our Health Check covers a number of important items including:
- Antifreeze Coolant Strength and level
- Tyre Condition and Pressures
- Light Check (exterior)
- Oil Level
- Brakes (Pads, Discs, Shoes, Drums)
- Wiper and Washers
- Battery Condition
- Heating and Ventilation Performance
- Exhaust Condition
- Top-up Screen Wash
Following your check, your Jaguar will be returned washed and vacuumed and we will only advise on work that’s deemed necessary.
They’ll give each area a rating of red , amber , or green , indicating any actions and how urgent they are. So along with a complete summary of your car’s condition, you’ll get the added reassurance of dealing with the experts.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Includes full report indicating checks carried out. No additional work carried out without prior permission. Health Check includes specific checks on the following key maintenance areas: external, internal, under bonnet, brakes and suspension, underbody and tyres. For more information please contact your local Jaguar Centre.Terms and Conditions.
MOTs are a legal requirement in the UK. Currently vehicles aged three years or over must be tested every year.
Refer to you local Jaguar Dealer for latest advice.
We know how much your Jaguar means to you, so why not have it assessed at a Jaguar Dealer by the people who know it best?
The annual MOT test can make even the most cool-headed person a little nervous. Our Jaguar Trained Technicians are on hand to help make this is as simple and painless as possible for you. Why is an MOT important?
It’s a legal requirement to have an MOT. For further information about MOTs please visit the VOSA website www.vosa.gov.uk
Low cost service plans
An easy and affordable way to budget for all your vehicles scheduled servicing for the next two, three or four years.
Our service plan is designed to offer you hassle free motoring and an easy way to budget for all your servicing requirements. Tailored to your individual needs, you can choose which plan best suits you and then spread the cost of regular servicing through simple interest free monthly installments.An easy and affordable way to budget for all your vehicles scheduled servicing for the next two, three or four years.
Find out more