Mercedes-Benz is proud to support Motability - a national charity dedicated to helping disabled people become more mobile.
Under the Moatbility Scheme you can exchange your government funded motability allowance for a brand new Mercedes-Benz. So if you receive any of the foloowing you are eligable to apply:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Persoal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
The Motability Scheme entitles you to:
- A new Mercedes-Benz every 3 years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Annula Road Fund Licence
- Up to two nominated drivers
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
Our Motability Sales Specialist are on hand to help you find the Mercedes-Benz that’s right for you. You can be sure of a warm welcome and we are always here to help.