No monthly payments, just a single, up-front payment followed by a choice of three final options at the end of the agreement term.
How it Works
- Choose your vehicle, agree your annual mileage and decide on agreement term between 20 and 36 months.
- We will then determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of vehicle at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the Optional Final Payment.
- The GMFV is deducted from the price of the vehicle; you pay the remaining balance plus the agreement interest as a single up-front payment.
At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
Renew - Choose a new vehicle from your Stratstone dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old vehicle or sell it privately.
Retain - To keep your vehicle, you only need to pay the GMFV
Return - Simply return your vehicle to Stratstone in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Ideal if you were planning to pay for your vehicle outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today.
- No regular payments.
- The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value protects you against any potential fall in used vehicle values.
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new vehicle more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced.
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term, to suit your needs, then at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.