The International Geneva Motor Show opened its doors this week.
Based in Switzerland, The International Geneva Motor Show attracts petrolheads and new car buyers from all over Europe. Visitors can expect to see the latest models from manufacturers such as but not limited to: BMW, Ferrari, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Nissan, Honda and Ford.
The important bits:
- Where? Takes place at the Palexpo in Switzerland
- When? 9th to 19th March 2017
- What? 7 Halls full of new cars
- Why? One of the largest and most prestigious - first major motor show of the year
- Price? Costs 16 CHF (Approx. £11)
To see our favourite cars, view our gallery.
For further details visit the Official International Geneva Motor Show site.