Are you looking for things to do in Manchester? Do you love supercars? Head over to Car Café XL on Saturday 19th August.
A McLaren 570S, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Porsche 997 GT3, are among the stunning cars already confirmed for the biggest Car Café yet.
The Manchester Airport Runway Visitor park will be overtaken by a display of incredible supercars. Guests will also get the opportunity to see the inside of an iconic plane, The Concorde.
The Concorde is a jet airliner, which can seat between 92 and 128 people. Incredibly, the Concorde can hit 1,354mph, which is twice the speed of sound. This plane is used for events of all kinds, from weddings to conferences. Visitors are most welcome to purhcase tickets to look around the jet and hear all about its history on the day.
Guests of all ages are welcomed to this event, there is a children's play area on site, alongside hot drinks and breakfast which will be available to purchase from the café.
At previous Car Café events, we have seen some unbelievable cars, including a Bugatti Veyron, Aston DB5 and a Porsche 911 R.
We are extremely excited to see what cars will be showcased at Car Café XL, here’s some more information for those wanting to display or just visit the event:
· The event is 10am-4pm
· All day parking is available from £12
· Short stays are available from £5
· Customer car park is to the side of the display area
· Free to display your car if you register
· Display cars should arrive at 10am to ensure they are parked up and in position
· You will not be required to stay for the duration of the event if you are displaying a car