Introducing the Land Rover Defender Hard Top Commercial
Looking for an unstoppable vehicle that provides a combination of off-road capability, toughness and durability without compromising on premium comfort and 21st century connectivity? Then let us introduce the Land Rover Defender Hard Top, available in both the 90 and 110 body designs, that meets all of the above criteria.
Available with powerful and efficient engines as well as a durable and flexible load area, the Defender Hard Top is a commercial version of the Defender, with unrivalled capability.
The space and practicality of the Defender Hard Top has been maximised to create the most usable and hard-wearing commercial vehicle Land Rover has ever produced.
Design and Practicality
Choose between the 90 and 110 body designs, both featuring a durable interior which seats two passengers , with the option of a third central jump seat. The flexible, hard-wearing rear load bay provides 1,355 and 2,059 litres of cargo space respectively. Fitted with rubber floor coverings, lashing points, hooks, lockable underfloor storage and a full bulkhead partition for security and safety.
Depending on the engine and specification pack, the 90 Hard Top has a payload of 670kg whilst the 110 Hard Top boasts 778-800kg.
The Defender 90 Hard Top comes exclusively in Defender specification whilst you can select from four specifications with the Defender 110 Hard Top.
Technology and Safety
The off-road expert is suitably kitted out with Land Rover's state-of-the-art Pivi Pro touchscreen infotainment which provides intuitive control of all the major vehicle functions and integrates with smartphones through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Furthermore, businesses can keep track of the driver's location, fuel level and journey history thanks to the Remote smartphone app.
Convenience is enhanced further with the comprehensive set of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems including Land Rover's 3D Surround Camera that provides all-round visualisation of the vehicle on the central touchscreen.
Drivers can cross flooded roads or tracks with confidence thanks to the Wade programme in the Terrain Response 2 system, enabling the Defender Hard Top to wade through water up to 900mm deep.
Engines and Performance
Defender Hard Top is available with a choice of advanced Ingenium engines and an eight speed automatic transmission with twin-speed transfer box as standard.
There is a choice of two in-line six-cylinder diesel engines, featuring mild hybrid electric vehicle (MHEV) technology and the option of Electronic Air Suspension, in the 110 Hard Top. Choose between the D250, delivering 246bhp, or the D300, delivering 296bhp. The 90 Hard Top features the D200 in-line six-cylinder engine, with MHEV technology, which produces 197bhp.
Advanced and intelligent, the MHEV system harvests and stores energy, which would usually be lost when decelerating. This energy is then redeployed to assist the engine with accelerating; maximising efficiency, fuel economy and performance.
All engines utilise the latest advanced Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system, distributing power and torque for optimum performance whilst also delivering superior fuel economy and reduced emissions.
Defender Hard Top Models
Defender (Available in 90 and 110)
- 18" Style 5093, Gloss White steel wheels
- LED headlights and tail lights
- Manual Headlight Levelling
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror
- Exterior Signage Panel
- Privacy Glass
- Heated, electric, power fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver side
- 8-way heated semi-powered front seats
- Fabric seats
- Durable rubber cabin and loadspace flooring
- Pivi Pro with 10" touchscreen
- Android Auto™ / Apple CarPlay®
- Emergency Braking
- 3D Surround Camera
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
- Driver Condition Monitor
- Lane Keep Assist
- 360⁰ Parking Aid
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
Key features in addition to Defender 110:
- 19" Style 6010, 6 spoke, Gloss Sparkle Silver alloy wheels
- Auto High Beam Assist (AHBA)
- Keyless Entry
- 12-way heated semi-powered front seats
- Grained leather and Robust Woven Textile seat facings
- Standard leather steering wheel and gearshift
- Centre console with armrest
- Interactive Driver Display
Key features in addition to Defender 110 S:
- 20" Style 5094, 5 spoke, Gloss Sparkle Silver
- Premium LED headlights with signature DRL
- Front fog lights
- Automatic Headlight Levelling
- ClearSight interior rear view mirror
- 12-way heated, electric memory front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Blind Spot Assist Pack: Blind Spot Assist, Clear Exit Monitor and Rear Traffic Monitor
Key features in addition to Defender 110 SE:
- 20" Style 5098, 5 spoke, Gloss Sparkle Silver alloy wheels
- Matrix LED headlights with signature DRL
- 14-way heated and cooled electric memory front seats with 4-way manual headrests
- Windsor leather seats
- Heated leather steering wheel
- Driver Assist Pack: Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Assist, Clear Exit monitor, Rear Collision monitor and Rear Traffic Monitor
Test drive the Land Rover Defender Hard Top
Exceptional off-road capability, strong load carrying capacity, ability to tow up to 3,500kg and the potentiality to wade through water up to 900mm deep. The Defender Hard Top is an excellent choice if you're looking for a tough commercial 4x4 with practicality and a go-anywhere attitude.
To fully appreciate the benefits of the Defender Hard Top please contact your local Stratstone Land Rover dealership to arrange a test drive.