Terms and Conditions of Stratstone Move Me Closer © Pendragon PLC 2019
In these terms, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:-
a. "Appointment" means the appointment to view the Vehicle in accordance with Clause 7;
b. "Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair" means the Stratstone Land Rover Dealership situate at 14 Berkeley Street, LONDON, W1J 8DX ;
c. "Customer" means an individual who wishes to inspect a Vehicle at a Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair;
d. "Move Me Closer" means the process by which a Vehicle is moved at a retail Customers request in accordance with these terms and conditions;
e. "Order Form" means the standard form used by Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair;
f. "Purchase" means the entering into a contract by the completion and signing of an Order Form;
g. "Reservation Fee" means the sum of £99 payable by a Customer in respect of a Vehicle;
h. "Revised Appointment" means an the rearranging of the Appointment in accordance with Clause 10 and agreed to by Stratstone;
i. "Vehicle" means the passenger car (being a car intended for the carriage of passengers) that a Customer wishes to be moved under Move Me Closer and which is advertised with the Move Me Closer logo;
j. "Working Day" means any day except Saturday, Sunday or any bank or customary public or statutory holiday in England and Wales;
2. These are the terms and conditions that apply to the exclusion of all others (including any verbal statement or representation) to Move Me Closer.
3. Move Me Closer is only available to Vehicles advertised on www.stratstone.com where the Vehicle is advertised with the Move Me Closer logo.
4. A Vehicle move under Move Me Closer can only be arranged by submitting the online request form available on the full vehicle details page online at www.stratstone.com/search and which is subsequently confirmed by Stratstone in writing or by telephone call.
5. To secure a Vehicle movement, the Reservation Fee must be paid by debit or credit card in the name of the Customer. The Customer must also provide their:
b. full postal address;
c. telephone number;
d. email address
e. chosen method of contact;
6. Once the Reservation fee is confirmed as paid, Stratstone will move the Vehicle Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair within ten Working Days;
7. When the Vehicle arrives at Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair, the Customer will be notified by their contact preference. At that time the Customer must make an appointment not more than two Working Days (or such other time as may be agreed in writing by Stratstone) from that notification to attend Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair to view the Vehicle.
8. Where a Customer attends an Appointment and decides to Purchase the Vehicle by completing an Order Form, the Reservation will be deducted from the purchase price of that Vehicle as shown on the Order Form of Stratstone;
9. Where a Customer attends an Appointment and does not complete and Order Form to Purchase the Vehicle, the Reservation Fee will be forfeit and will not be refunded. The only exception to this is where the Vehicle does not match the Key Features set out in the Vehicle advert in which case the Reservation Fee will be refunded.
10. Where a Customer is unable to attend an Appointment, they must notify Stratstone by telephone or email Stratstone as detailed on the appointment confirmation email and make a Revised Appointment.
11. Where a Customer does not attend an Appointment or a Revised Appointment, the Reservation is forfeit and will not be refunded.
12. Customers may only make one Move Me Closer request at any one time and may not make another Move Me Closer request until they have inspected a Vehicle subject to a Move Me Closer request and decided not to Purchase that Vehicle.
13. Move Me Closer is only available on the mainland UK
14. Move Me Closer may be withdrawn at any time following, but not before the cessation of any advertising campaign.
15. A person who is not a party to the terms herein shall not have any rights under or in connection with it and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or limit the statutory rights of a consumer.