Customer Care

At Stratstone we aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at each and every dealership you visit, from our customers’ initial enquiry right through to comprehensive aftersales care.

Every member of our Stratstone team takes customer satisfaction very seriously and we pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide our customers.

I Need To Raise An Issue

Got a query or need help with anything? The easiest and quickest way to resolve an issue would be to get in touch with the team member or dealership you have been dealing with.


Contact Your Stratstone Dealer

I Need To Make A Complaint

If you have been unable to resolve your concerns or issues directly with the dealership or department you've been dealing with, we will help you log a case file with us to help track and get you to the best possible resolution.

We use a free, independent issue resolution service called Resolver to ensure that you get the best possible support throughout the process. It also helps to keep us on track with the service and promises we make when trying to help resolve your issues.

Resolver will help you create a personal case file for your issue, allowing you to add evidence, track your progress and get you to the best possible resolution.

Click here to raise a complaint

What if I can't resolve my complaint with Stratstone?

If you don't agree with the resolution we've proposed for your complaint, we will refer you to our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, provided by the National Conciliation Service. The ADR service provides an independent look at your complaint and may choose to change or uphold the resolution we've given you.

You can raise a case with the National Conciliation Service here.

Is your concern regarding a financial product?

If you would like to make a complaint about the sale of a general insurance policy or a Consumer Credit Agreement, we have a specially trained team who can help. Give them a call on 03333 239 255 or write to them at Customer Complaints Coordinator, Pendragon Finance & Insurance Services Ltd, Loxley House, 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DR.

Please be aware that this team can only assist with complaints about financial services.

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more details.