VOSA Approved MOT Testing
With nationwide approved VOSA MOT stations, there is no better place to bring your vehicle for an MOT than your nearest Stratstone retailer.
All work is carried out by our fully MOT trained vehicle technicians, using the latest workshop technology, tools and vehicle diagnostics equipment. Our team are ready to give you accurate and honest advice to help you get your car through its MOT as smoothly as possible.
You can even book your MOT online. Simply select from our network of dealers and choose a date and time that is convenient for you.
Why use Stratstone for an MOT Test?
- Approved VOSA testing stations
- All makes and models welcome
- Free Vehicle Health Check with every MOT
- Courtesy cars available
- Quick & Easy online booking
When do I need to book an MOT?
You can renew your MOT at any Stratstone Service Centre up to one month before it expires without affecting your annual expiry date.
MOT Preparation Tips
There are a number of checks we would recommend completing before bringing your vehicle in for an MOT:
- Check your washer fluid is topped-up and that your wipers are working
- Check your windscreen for damage - any chips or cracks will be flagged during an MOT
- Check that the horn is working
- Check all lights, indicators and hazards are working
- Check your tyre inflation levels are correct - your car's manual will list the correct levels
- Check your tyre condition for damage and tread - the legal minimum tread depth is 1.6mm
- Check the condition of seat belts and ensure they engage properly