The Motability Car Scheme provides a unique leasing package designed for the benefit of disabled people.
On almost all BMW vehicles you will find features that will make driving and travelling easier and more comfortable, such as automatic transmission, push button ignition and height adjustable seating position. However, BMW understands that you may require adaptations to make your BMW safer and more suited to your needs with many of the most popular adaptations are now available at no extra cost at the start of your contract hire lease.
The benefits of owning a BMW on the Motability Scheme include:
• A brand new BMW every three years, with road tax, insurance, service and maintenance all covered, including windscreen and tyre replacement
• Manual or automatic transmission and high standard specification, which includes metallic paint, BMW Navigation and BMW Emergency Call
• Wide range of engine variants
• Ability to nominate up to two additional drivers
• Many adaptations at little or no extra cost
Our Motability Sales Specialist are on hand to help you find the BMW that’s right for you. You can be sure of a warm welcome.