Competitive Deals on New Tyres
Our network of Stratstone retailers offer a wide range of competitive deals on new tyres from the world's largest tyre manufacturers.
Our expert service advisors will be able to advise you on the best tyres to suit your needs and budget. In addition, our qualified technicians will complete a complimentary health check on the tyres you don't have replaced.
As well as tyre replacements, our workshops can accommodate any puncture repairs you get on your travels (where safe to do so).
Tyre Labels: What They Mean
Picking the right tyres for you is made easier thanks to our service advisors. However, because of the tyre labelling system introduced in 2012, you can make a more informed choice.
Tyre labels cover three important aspects:
- Fuel efficiency / rolling resistance
- Grip in the wet
Fuel efficiency and wet weather grip is measured in a similar fashion to the EU energy label, ranging from 'A' to 'G' (with 'A' being the best').
The noise is measured in decibels (dB) and is supported by sound wave bars, which represent a specific category. They include:
- One bar: the tyre is 3dB quieter than the future European limit
- Two bars: the tyre is compliant with the future European limit
- Three bars: the tyre is only complaint with the current limit
Benefits of Choosing Stratstone
At Stratstone, we always endeavour to do things differently compared to the competition, which is why we can offer the following benefits:
- Tyre recommendations that are tailored to your needs, your vehicle, and your budget
- Complimentary tyre health checks with every visit
- We offer tyre puncture repairs (depending on location and size)
- Our technicians are fully qualified
- We offer competitive prices on new tyres, which is backed up by our Price Guarantee