Transparent pricing on your new car
Mercedes-Benz has introduced a new way of buying a car, where the price you see online will not differ across the wide variety of dealers situated across the UK.
In essence, when you choose your new Mercedes-Benz, no matter where or when you buy it, there is just one price. You will still be able to purchase your new vehicle through your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer, whether that is online or in-store, the only difference is that we are here to assist you throughout the journey, as opposed to selling you a car directly.
Why select Stratstone as your preferred showroom
Although the pricing on new Mercedes-Benz models will remain the same across all retailers throughout the country, there are a number of reasons you should choose Stratstone Mercedes-Benz as your preferred showroom.
How to choose Stratstone as your preferred showroom
Selecting Stratstone as your preferred retailer for both new car enquiries and aftercare is straightforward, and can be done via your account with Mercedes Me.
- Log in to the Mercedes Me application and select the main menu
- From the dropdown, select 'My Garage'. This will display your existing vehicle if you have already paired your Mercedes-Benz with the app. If not, you will need to go through the pairing process.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that loads, and you will be presented with two options, one for your preferred servicing retailer, and one for your preferred showroom.
- Select both options and simply type in the address of your preferred Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer, and tap on one of our retailers.
- That is it, all done in four simple steps.