It's everything that you already know and love about MINI, but the new fully electric motor takes it to a whole new level. With a range of up to 145† miles from a single charge, MINI Electric can handle hours of non-stop adventure.
To make things easy peasy lemon squeezy, the MINI Electric comes with both a fast-charging AC cable and a DC cable. Plus, with over 9,000 charging points (that's more than there are fuel stations) you'll never be too far away from your next charge.
MINI Electric has arrived. Step in to the world of Electric by booking your MINI Electric test drive now.
MINI Countryman Plug-in Hybrid
Also available is the MINI Countryman as a Plug-in Hybrid, powered by both a combustion engine and an electric motor, the MINI Countryman Plug-in Hybrid can drive up to 12 miles in electric mode; producing zero CO2 emissions.
The most efficient combination of the electric motor and petrol engine can be determined by the Auto eDrive system, based on your speed, acceleration and battery status. MAX eDrive enables you to drive on electric energy alone. Furthermore, you can expect a smooth transition between eDrive and petrol drive with no interruptions. When driving in Save Battery mode, the petrol engine is powering the car and charging the battery at the same time.
At a wallbox, with a charging capacity of 3.6 kW, the Countryman Plug-in Hybrid can be fully charged in just 2:30 hours or charging at a regular household socket takes a slightly longer time of 3:15 hours.
Despite being a sustainable car to drive, MINI's Plug-in Hybrid can sprint from zero to 62 mph in just 6.8 seconds, providing an exciting driving experience.
- Fully digital display cockpit
- Design highlights in Energetic Yellow
- MINI Navigation System
- Apple CarPlay
- AC and DC charging
- AC home (occasional 3-pin plug) and AC public charging (type 2 – 7.4 kW) cables
- Rain sensor and automatic headlight activation
Countryman Cooper S E Plug-In Hybrid
Coupling the present with the future; Cooper S E Plug-in Hybrid utilises a 1.5-litre petrol engine and an electric motor to produce 220 bhp. It is available in the following styles:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Sports seats with cloth black upholstery
- Sport leather steering wheel
- 18-inch John Cooper Works Grip Spoke alloy wheels
- John Cooper Works sports seats with cloth upholstery
- John Cooper Works Piano Black interior surface
- 18-inch Pair Spoke alloy wheels
- Sports seats with MINI Yours Lounge leather upholstery in Carbon Black
- MINI Yours Piano Black interior style