After two decades, the BMW 8 Series Coupé returns in glorious fashion. This is the epitome of the luxury sports car enhanced. Available in 3 stunning body styles; Coupé, Gran Coupé and Convertible, the BMW 8 Series offers perfect sports car luxury in a variety of multiple variations.
Perfect PresenceA stunning presence, the BMW 8 Series blends muscle and elegance in a truly breath-taking mix, and that’s just the start. Cast your eyes over the glorious swooping lines of the new BMW 8 Series and you can see the heritage of the very first 8 Series, yet also appreciate just how far BMW design has come, especially with the new body styles being offered to complement the original Coupé body style.
Featuring a brand-new take on the iconic BMW kidney grille, helping enhance the BMW 8 Series’ presence even more. Complemented by 20-inch alloy wheels, piercing BMW Icon adaptive LED headlights with optional BMW Laserlights too, the BMW 8 Series is simply stunning.
The convertible version only adds to the beauty of the 8 Series silhouette, whilst the Gran Coupé enhances practicality but still keeps the stunning elegance and sophistication. The hardest part is choosing between them.
Supreme Interior LuxuryA rich interior experience complements the stunning exterior and is presented in a truly exquisite package, with fine extended Merino leather, along with a cutting-edge cockpit which will ensure each and every drive is as thrilling and luxurious as the last.
With a new Operating System 7.0, BMW Live Cockpit Professional and a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster, you won’t want any journey to end.
The Convertible BMW 8 Series can quickly and automatically lower its roof in just 18 seconds, transforming from encapsulated to open-air driving in no time at all.
Trifecta of PowerAnd it simply wouldn’t be a BMW without superior performance, but coming standard as an M Sport model, driving enthusiasts needn’t worry.
In standard 840i specification the Coupé, Gran Coupé and Convertible offer 340hp. This ensures 0-62mph is completed in as little 5 seconds. Whilst the 840d xDrive versions offer slightly better acceleration due to all-wheel drive, resulting in 0-62mph happening in as little as 4.9 seconds.
The M850i is more powerful still with 530hp. This ensures 0-62mph is completed in just 3.7 seconds in the Coupé, whilst the Gran Coupé and Convertible take 3.9 seconds.
The new 8 series is here, and it offers sheer beauty, performance and luxury in a variety of exquisite body styles. Discover the fine choice of BMW 8 Series specifications available below.
- 20" M light alloy Y-spoke style 728 M wheels, Bicolour with run-flat and mixed tyres
- Air collar neck heating (Convertible only)
- Air conditioning, automatic with four-zone control (Gran Coupé only)
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control (Coupé and Convertible only)
- Ambient lighting, dynamic
- Black Merino leather upholstery with extended contents
- BMW Icon Adaptive LED Headlights
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional,
- Comfort Access
- Connected Package Professional
- Cruise control with brake function
- Dynamic brake lights with LED technology
- Eight-speed automatic transmission with gearshift paddle switches Exterior mirrors – folding, heated, electrically adjustable
In addition / replacement to 840i sDrive
- BMW TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder in-line diesel engine
- Integral Active Steering
In addition / replacement to 840d xDrive
- 20" M light alloy Y-spoke style 728 M wheels, Bicolour Cerium Grey with performance and mixed tyres
- BMW TwinPower Turbo eight-cylinder petrol engine
- Cerium Grey in the following content; – Air breather – Kidney frame and struts – Mirror caps – Model designation on side and rear
- Front apron with spoiler lip on bumper
- M Sport differential
- M Technology package (Coupé and Gran Coupé only)
- Sport exhaust system
- Tyre repair kit (replacement for run-flat tyres)