Introducing the BMW Z4
The BMW Z4 Roadster follows the classic sports car recipe of front engine and rear wheel drive, and gives you the best of both coupé and cabriolet driving thanks to its electronic folding roof.
A range of exceptional engine options, specification choices and of course the open-air driving experience ensure the BMW Z4 Roadster is an excellent choice when searching for a hugely-capable sports car that prioritises both excitement and comfort in equal measure.
Discover more about this ultimate driving machine below.
Design and Practicality
Life is all about first impressions. The BMW Z4 Roadster makes quite the statement with its stunning sports car lines, proportions and stance.
The textbook long bonnet, compact proportions and elegant soft top roof are all present, ensuring the perfect roadster foundations are all set. A new Honeycomb kidney grille and muscular details ensure this is one stunning-looking roadster.
A low raked windscreen, along with sharply detailed, high-precision LED headlights add to the car's sleek and flush styling elements. A range of 18 and 19-inch alloy wheel designs ensure the arches are filled perfectly and give the Z4 Roadster an assured presence on the road.
Technology and Safety
An exterior to lust after is complemented by a sharp and focused interior. With the Z4 Roadster, it only takes 10 seconds to go from a perfectly cocooned ambiance, to a thrilling open air experience.
Innovative connectivity, BMW ConnectedDrive and Intelligent Personal Assistant ensure the BMW Z4 Roadster is wonderfully exciting and makes sure the sports car experience is enhanced to new levels of enjoyment.
A pin-sharp digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting, 10.25-inch touchscreen Info Display and M Sport seats perfectly complement the Z4 Roadster's classy exterior.
Economy and Performance
Available features in the BMW Z4 Roadster range include Adaptive M suspension, M Sport brake and a seemless 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission.
A 2.0-litre petrol engine is offered with 197hp, which can accelerate the Z4 from 0-62mph in 6.6 seconds. A more powerful version is also offered with 258hp, dropping the 0-62mph time to 5.4 seconds.
The most powerful version available uses a 3.0-litre petrol engine, with 340hp. This is the range-topping M40i and will complete the 0-62mph sprint in just 4.5 stimulating seconds.
Standard specification on the Z4 Sport includes:
- 18" light alloy V-spoke style 770 wheels, Bicolour Orbit Grey
- Active Guard
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control
- Ambient lighting
- Bluetooth hands-free facility with USB audio interface
- BMW Emergency Call
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional, comprising: – 10.25" Control Display with Touch Function – BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant – BMW Operating System 7.0 – iDrive Controller with Touch Function – Intelligent Functionalities – Remote Software Upgrade
- Brake lights with LED technology, Dynamic
- Connected Package Professional
- Cruise control with brake function
In addition/replacement to Sport models:
- 18" M light alloy Double-spoke style 798 M wheels, Bicolour Ferric Grey
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Interior trim, Aluminium Tetragon
- M aerodynamics bodystyling
- M Sport braking system (sDrive30i only)
- M Sport suspension
- M Leather steering wheel
In addition/replacement to M Sport models:
- 19” M Double-spoke alloy wheels
- M Sport differential
- Adaptive M suspension
- Vernasca/Alcantara leather upholstery
- Instrument panel in Sensatec
- Lumbar support
- BMW TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder petrol engine
Arrange Your Test Drive in the BMW Z4
The long held tradition of rear-wheel drive BMW sports cars continues in fine form with the BMW Z4 Roadster. Blending open top motoring, charismatic engines, stunning exterior design and superb driving DNA, the BMW Z4 Roadster is a quite brilliant choice for those looking for weekend thrills.
Book a test drive at your nearest Stratstone BMW retailer today.