Stratstone Jaguar Newcastle is located on Stamfordham Road, just off the A1M on the outskirts of Newcastle, providing a simple service for you to sell your premium used car, quickly and efficiently.
Stratstone is a reputable and trusted used car dealer and we put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
No matter what make, model, age or condition of your Jaguar, we will buy it from you. To give you more of an idea of how the Sell Your Car process works, we have listed the steps in detail below.
Trusted and long established
We have built our reputation over the course of more than 95 years. We'll provide you with the same level of service when you sell your car to Stratstone as when you buy a car from us.
A quick, easy and efficient way of selling your car
You will be supported by expert Buying Specialists who will explain the process in detail at every step.
We buy any car, whatever the condition
No matter what age, make, model or condition of your Jaguar, we will buy it from you.
No obligation to buy
No purchase is necessary - we're happy to buy your Jaguar even if you're not looking for another one.
We'll provide a great price
We'll provide a great price As knowledgeable experts in Jaguar vehicles, we'll give you a great price. We cut out the middle man and instead of going through auction, you sell your Jaguar straight to us.
We pay direct to your bank account
Once you're happy with the valuation of your used car and the paperwork is filled in, we will make the payment directly to your bank account, which will take 3 working days. However, if you need the payment quicker, we do offer same-day payment options.
How to find Stratstone Jaguar Newcastle
Stamfordham Road, Westerhope, Newcastle, NE5 2LA, Tel: 0191 271 9104.
- Main - Monday-Friday: 08:30-18:00, Saturday: 09:00-17:00, Sunday: Closed
- Sales - Monday-Friday: 08:30-19:00, Saturday: 09:00-17:00, Sunday: Closed
- Service - Monday-Friday: 08:00-18:00, Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
What happens when I arrive at Stratstone Newcastle
- Use your appointment confirmation email to ensure you bring all the necessary paperwork with you
- Be greeted by one of our Buying Specialists when you arrive
- Sit down and chat through the next steps thoroughly and have any questions answered in detail
- A manual inspection of your vehicle will then take place
- Once these steps are completed, we will check through necessary paperwork like the service booklet and V5
Transport Options After Selling Your Car
Once you have sold your car to Jaguar Newcastle, depending on which form of transport you prefer, we will be more than happy to call you a taxi. Otherwise, there is a bus stop opposite the dealership on Greenvale Avenue which can take you to the city centre.
Interested in buying a new car?
If you are looking for a new car after selling your old one, Stratstone offer a vast range of luxury new and used cars, including supercars.