Stratstone Land Rover Nottingham is one of our Sell Your Car locations, providing a fantastic service to help you sell your Land Rover or premium used car quickly and efficiently.
Based in Nottingham on Tottle Road near Riverside Retail Park, our reputable and trusted Land Rover retailer provides the highest standard of customer service.
No matter what make, model, age or condition of your Land Rover, we will buy it from you. To give you more of an idea of how the Sell Your Car process works, we have listed the steps in detail below.
Land Rover Nottingham have won a variety of different awards, including Innovator of the Year in 2011, 12 and 13.
A quick, easy and efficient way of selling your car
You will be supported by expert Buying Specialists who will explain the process in detail at every step.
We buy any car, whatever the condition
No matter what age, make, model or condition of your Land Rover, we will buy it from you.
No obligation to buy
No purchase is necessary - we're happy to buy your Land Rover even if you're not looking for another one.
We'll provide a great price on the market
As knowledgeable experts in Land Rover vehicles, we'll give you a great price. We cut out the middle man and instead of going through auction, you sell your Land Rover straight to us.
We pay direct to your bank account
Once you're happy with the valuation of your used car and the paperwork is filled in, we will make the payment directly to your bank account, which will take 3 working days. However, if you need the payment quicker, we do offer same-day payment options.
You can find Stratstone Nottingham
Tottle Road, Riverside Retail park, Nottingham, NG2 1RT, Tel: 0115 957 8022.
- Main - Monday-Friday: 08:00-19:00, Saturday: 08:00-18:00, Sunday: 10:00-16:00
- Sales - Monday-Friday: 08:00-19:00, Saturday: 08:00-18:00, Sunday: 10:00-16:00
- Service - Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, Saturday: 08:00-13:00, Sunday: Closed
What happens when I arrive at Stratstone Land Rover Nottingham
- Use your appointment confirmation email to ensure you bring all the necessary paperwork with you
- Be greeted by one of our Buying Specialists when you arriveSit down and chat through the next steps thoroughly and have any questions answered in detail
- A manual inspection of your vehicle will then take place
- Once these steps are completed, we will check through necessary paperwork like the service booklet and V5
Transport Options After Selling Your Car
Our retailer is located just behind Riverside Retail Park, which sits just alongside the River Trent, around 15 minutes from Nottingham city centre. Once you have sold your car to Land Rover Nottingham, depending on which form of transport you prefer, we will be more than happy to call you a taxi. Otherwise, it is around a 40-minute walk to the train station or there are two bus stops on Tottle Road to take you to the city centre.New Cars Used Cars