The heavily anticipated facelift for the Range Rover Evoque arrived recently, and with it came a whole new world of options and configurations for customers to choose from.
So, for a bit of fun we decided to ask five of our team members to configure their own Evoque to see how tastes differ. Here they are in no particular order.
5. Giovanna's (Graphic Designer) Kaikoura Stone R-Dynamic SE EvoqueOpting for a stealthy approach, Giovanna selected the stunning metallic Kaikoura Stone colour that is beautifully offset by the Black Exterior Pack. On top of this, she selected the 20" Style 5079 alloy wheels in gloss black, which visually complement the dark colours already selected.
A sliding panoramic roof has been selected for those warm summer days, while the Matrix LED headlights are guaranteed to make night driving a bright affair. The interior is similarly classy, the Ebony grained leather seats are matched by the Ebony headlining and a stunning Natural Grey Ash veneer along the dash and around the gear selector.
4. Laurence's (Marketing Leader) Firenze Red Evoque
Wanting to bring a car that stands out to the table, Laurence has opted for the stunning metallic Firenze Red paintjob and a contrasting black roof. Adding in the Black Exterior Pack, we are sure you will agree this Evoque hits a sweet spot between subtlety and glamour. To finalise the exterior, 17" Style 1005, 10 spoke alloy wheels have been selected in a subtle Satin Dark Grey.
The interior specification has been very tastefully configured, the Cloud Eucalyptus textile and Ultrafabrica™ seats with Ebony interior is complemented by Ebony Morzine headlining and a Gradated Linear Dark Aluminium trim finisher. LED headlights finish off the front end of the car and offer the modern look an Evoque commands.
3. Daniel’s (Digital Communications) Fuji White R-Dynamic S EvoqueDaniel wanted something more utilitarian on the outside, but with an interior fit for a King. The Fuji White paintjob suits the Evoque well and will hide off-roading marks well, while the 18" Style 5075, 5 split-spoke alloy wheels are functional for off-roading without ruining kerbside appeal. We are also big fans of the Matrix LED headlights with daytime running lights, you will barely be able to tell it is night time.
The interior of the Evoque is already brimming with luxury. However, add in some Deep Garnet/Ebony perforated Windsor leather seats and it takes the interior to a whole new level. The interactive driver display looks super sharp and is a great alternative to the standard set-up, while the Interior Luxury Pack adds an extra level of sophistication.
2. Tom’s (Content Writer) Firenze Red R-Dynamic HSE EvoqueStriking without being overpowering to look at, Tom opted for the stunning metallic Firenze Red paint and also selected the body coloured roof too for good measure. We are sure you will agree with us when we say this colour selected alongside the 20" Style 5079 alloy wheels in Gloss Dark Grey is a very tasteful combination. We also appreciate the subtlety of the Privacy Glass because it really helps the red paint pop.
As you would expect, the interior is a similarly tasteful affair. The Dapple Grey/Ebony Kvadrat premium textile and Dinamica® suedecloth seat look stunning, they have been complemented by the Ebony Morzine headlining and Premium Textile Pack (an excellent choice).
1. Olivia’s (Social Media) Nolita Grey First Edition EvoqueThere seems to be a common theme throughout this article. No matter how you spec an Evoque, it always looks tasteful. By selecting the beautiful Nolita Grey paintjob and a black contrasting roof, Olivia has created a contemporary Evoque that is guaranteed to look great outside any high-end establishment. Choosing to have a Panoramic Roof is always going to be a winner too.
The Cloud/Ebony grained leather with matching interior helps to bring some life to the cabin, essential if you do not want it to be too dark inside. The Ebony Morzine headlining is a good-looking option that does not overpower the rest of the interior. Look closely enough and you can see the Meridian™ Sound System built into the doors, a must-have for music lovers.
So, there you have it, our top five configurations for the new Land Rover Evoque. Click on the link below to configure your own Evoque and remember to share it with us on Facebook or Twitter! We'd love to see what your preference is!