Introducing the New Range Rover
The iconic Range Rover arguably holds the title of the definitive large luxury SUV and the latest generation pushes the boundaries of modern luxury to provide more refinement, customer choice, and scope for personalisation than ever before.
Since its introduction in the 1970s, the Range Rover has gone on to secure flagship status within the Land Rover brand thanks to its fusion of supreme off-road capabilities and exquisite on-road driving dynamics.
The latest generation defines modern luxury by offering a plethora of material choices and technology, supported by the seamless exterior styling lines. Innovative engineering in the form of pre-emptive suspension and sophisticated aerodynamic styling also makes the Range Rover as refined as ever.
Design and Practicality
Underpinned by Land Rover's new flexible Modular Longitudinal Architecture, MLA-Flex, the Range Rover offers state-of-the-art levels of modernity. The contemporary rendition of the exterior has clear links to trademark Range Rover features.
The cabin's level of luxury is unmatched and provides owners with the highest degree of personalisation. A wider choice of fine materials, including more sustainable alternatives to traditional leather, work flawlessly with wellbeing innovations to create an experience to savour.
Available in both Standard (SWB) and Long Wheelbase Form (LWB), the Range Rover is suitable for a wide variety of lifestyles and scenarios. SWB and LWB models are available with four or five seats, while LWB models offer the option of an additional third row, allowing up to seven adults to travel in maximum comfort. The new Versatile Loadspace Floor also increases convenience when loading luggage.
Technology and Safety
The Range Rover comes with a host of new and updated available technology including a Rear Seat Entertainment system, Active Noise Cancellation and Cabin Air Purification Pro. These pioneering technologies provide occupants with maximum comfort and refinement, allowing all to arrive to their destination feeling rejuvenated.
The award-winning Pivi Pro infotainment system is adorned with its largest touchscreen ever within the Range Rover. The 13.1-inch curved screen allows for all of the major vehicle functions to be controlled and works in conjunction with a new semi-floating 13.7-inch Interactive Driver Display system. Connectivity is enhanced even further thanks to Amazon Alexa voice-control. A trio of Meridian audio systems are also available.
Remote Park Assist even allows drivers to control the vehicle externally, making manoeuvres in narrow spaces easier to complete. Safety features such as a 3D Surround Camera system, park assist and new manoeuvring lights further enhance convenience when parking.
Other features such as Lane Keep assist, Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and Emergency Braking provide the highest level of safety for all occupants.
Engines and Performance
Coming with a comprehensive line-up of efficient and innovative powertrains, the Range Rover offers intelligent plug-in and mild hybrid technology.
The diesel variants both come in 3.0-litre 6-cylinder mild hybrid form with either 296 or 345bhp. The advanced 48V mild hybrid electric vehicle (MHEV) technology harvests energy which would normally be lost when slowing down and is redeployed to provide torque assistance during stop/start. Unlike the PHEV model, the mild hybrid engines do not need plugging-in to recharge.
New extended-range plug-in hybrids (PHEV) are also available which combine a 6-cylinder petrol engine with a 38.2kWh lithium-ion and a 160kW electric motor to provide up to 70 miles of all-electric driving.
In terms of petrol engines, you can opt for the 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder MHEV powertrain or the flagship 4.4-litre, 523bhp twin turbo V8 petrol powertrain that is 17 percent more efficient than previous generations and can go from 0 to 62mph in as little as 4.4 seconds.
Land Rover also plans to add a pure-electric model to the range in 2024.
The New Range Rover plug-in electric hybrid takes as little as 60 minutes to charge the battery to 80 percent when using a 50kW rapid charging station. When using a 7kW AC home charging cable it takes up to five hours to fully charge, which is a significant reduction in time when compared to previous generations.
Typical Range Rover customers will be able to complete up to 75 percent of their journeys using electric power only. Capitalising on the short charging times whilst you are in the shops maximises range and means you can enjoy the all-electric driving mode more frequently.
Land Rover Charging offers smart EV charging stations conveniently located around the UK, so Range Rover drivers can access exclusive superfast charging.
Range Rover Models
- Pixel LED headlights with signature DRL
- Powered gesture tailgate
- 20-way heated electric front seats with power recline heated rear seats
- Ebony perforated Windsor leather seats with Ebony interior
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- 13.1" Touchscreen
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Interactive Driver Display
- 3D Surround Camera
- Driver Condition Response
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- 21-inch Style 5112 alloy wheels
- Keyless Entry
- Electrical towing preparation
- Natural Brown Walnut veneer
- Amazon Alexa
Key features in addition to SE:
- 22-inch Style 7023 alloy wheels
- Digital LED headlights with signature DRL and Image Projection
- ClearSight interior rear view mirror
- Ebony perforated Semi-Aniline leather seats with Ebony interior
- 20-way heated and ventilated electric front seats with power recline heated and ventilated rear seats
- Head-up Display
- Park Assist
Key features in addition to HSE:
- Laminated front and rear side glass
- Autobiography Exterior Pack
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Autobiography badge
- Black brake calipers
- Solar attenuating windscreen
- 22-inch Style 1073, Diamond Turned with Gloss Dark Grey contrast alloy wheels
- Auto-folding loadspace cover
- Versatile loadspace floor
- SV Bespoke Full Extended Leather Upgrade
- SV Bespoke Natural Brown Walnut veneer with Inlay
- 24-way heated and cooled, massage electric front seats with Executive Class rear seats
Key features in addition to Autobiography:
- 23-inch Style 1074 alloy wheels
- Privacy glass
- Perlino perforated Semi-Aniline leather seats with Perlino interior
- Natural Ecru Walnut veneer with inlay and First Edition script
- 11.4" Rear Seat Entertainment
Key features in addition to First Edition:
- Clear glass
- SV Exterior Accents
- SV exclusive metal plated elements
- SV exclusive front bumper and grille design
- SV etched roundel on side gill inserts
- SV exterior badge
- SV branded puddle lamps
- 22-inch Style 7023, Diamond Turned with Gloss Dark Grey contrast
- Gloss White ceramic controls
- SV Ebony Semi-Aniline leather seats with Ebony interior
Test drive the Range Rover
The Range Rover delivers a compelling blend of luxury and performance to ensure it retains its place at the top of the large luxury SUV market. New technologies and a contemporary exterior design reaffirms this status.
The choice of hybrid technology also ensures the Range Rover is future-ready, while its off-road capabilities mean it is not confined to tarmac roads.
Please contact your nearest Stratstone Land Rover retailer to arrange a test drive or to find out more information.