Drive your new MINI with an Extra Big Smile on Your Face
Enjoy one year’s free comprehensive car insurance on new MINIs.
An Unmissable MINI Electric Offer.
Purchase a new MINI Electric and enjoy a complimentary Pod Point home charger or £750 towards your deposit.
Introducing the MINI 3-door Hatch
MINI has been a staple part of the United Kingdom's heritage ever since the original was released in the middle of the 20th century and when BMW rekindled the brand in 2001, it became a hit sensation once again.
The reason for that was simple, they had retained all the qualities that made the original so desirable, while making it modern enough to compete with rivals in the same segment. Ever since then, sales have remained strong and the legacy of the MINI continues.
Having entered its latest generation, the refreshed MINI 3-door Hatch has merely improved the recipe. The contemporary look is joined by modern design features, enhanced safety equipment, smarter driving aids and more efficient engines.
Design and Practicality
The distinctive shape that the MINI 3-door Hatch is recognised for has tastefully evolved with the latest generation. Dominating the front-view is a larger radiator grille with a black, hexagonal surround, complemented by those unique rounded headlamps.
Naturally, there is an expansive list of colour combinations that really make the MINI 3-door Hatch stand out from the crowd. Contrasting roof colours, trim packs and unique wheel designs combine to offer an exclusive level of personalisation that is hard to beat in this segment.
Practicality has never been the MINI's forte, but a couple of adults will be able to get comfortable in the rear because the roofline does not slope. ISOFIX anchor points are available in the front and rear for maximum convenience, while boot space is ample enough for a small family's weekly food shop.
Technology and Safety
A generous level of equipment is offered across the MINI 3-door Hatch range. There are four offerings: Classic, Sport, Exclusive and John Cooper Works (JCW); all of which bring different features with them.
Offered as standard across the range is an 8.8-inch colour touchscreen infotainment system, which works in perfect harmony with the newly-designed sports leather multifunction steering wheel. Behind the steering wheel the 5-inch digital display, also part of the standard equipment, highlights key driving information and driver assistance systems.
Whilst the electric parking brake is provided as standard on the MINI Electric, it has now been made available across the other model variants, in conjunction with an automatic transmission. Maximum comfort and safety can be experienced with the optional Driver Assistance Pack, which includes lane departure warnings and Active Cruise Control.
Engines and Performance
MINI 3-door Hatch caters for just about every type of driver. There are three petrol engines to choose from and a greener powertrain that comes in the form of the MINI Electric.
The MINI Cooper comes with a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder petrol unit and gets a spritely 136bhp. Fuel economy is excellent, with between 50.4 and 51.4mpg, achievable on a combined cycle.
A 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine can be found underneath the bonnet of the MINI Cooper S and MINI John Cooper Works (JCW). The former model gets 178bhp, while the JCW version gets a spicier 231bhp. The 0 to 62mph sprint is dealt with swiftly by both models, with the Cooper S taking 6.6 seconds and the JCW 6.1 seconds.
3-door Hatch Models
- Front and rear LED lights
- 8.8" colour touch screen
- Intelligent Emergency Call (MINI E-Call)
- DAB Digital Tuner
- Bluetooth hands free function and USB audio
- MINI Connected & Remote Services
- Piano Black interior trim
- Velour floor mats
Key features in addition to Classic:
- Cruise control
- Rear Park Distance Control
- 18" British Spoke alloy wheels with run-flat tyres
- MINI Yours leather sports seats
- Aluminium Interior Trim
- MINI Yours leather steering wheel
- Anthracite headlining
Resolute Special Edition
Key features in addition to exclusive:
- Rebel Green paint finish
- Pepper White roof and mirror caps
- 18" Pulse Spoke black wheels
- Exclusive Resolute Bronze design elements
- Sleek styling in Piano Black
- Cloth/leatherette upholstery in Black Pearl
- Piano Black exterior
- Edition specific door sill finishers
- Exclusive Resolute foil finish on dashboard
- Cloth/leatherette in Black Pearl upholstery
John Cooper Works (JCW)
- Rebel Green exterior paint colour
- 17" John Cooper Works Track Spoke alloy wheels in black
- Piano Black Exterior and interior trim
- Sport Suspension
- John Cooper Works aerodynamic kit, sport exhaust and spoiler
- Red brake callipers with John Cooper Works logo
- Radiator grille with Piano Black border, honeycomb structure in black and John Cooper Works logo
- Side scuttle in black with Chili Red border and John Cooper Works logo
- Tailpipe finisher in chrome
- 17" sport brakes
- John Cooper Works sport seats upholstered with Dinamica/leather in Carbon Black
- Walknappa leather steering wheel with grey seam and John Cooper Works badge on Piano Black lower steering wheel spoke
- Rubberised stainless steel pedals
- Anthracite headlining
- John Cooper Works door sill finishers
- MINI Driving Modes (centre toggle switch to control driving mode settings: Sport, Mid, Green)
- Cruise control with brake function
Test drive the MINI 3-door Hatch
The MINI 3-door Hatch is one of those cars that is seemingly loved by just about everyone, regardless of whether they own one or not.
With the latest generation continuing to capture the essence of what made the original so iconic without compromising on progress, we doubt the love will dwell anytime soon.
Please contact your nearest Stratstone MINI retailer to arrange a test drive.