Standard technological features in the A-Class Saloon includes the Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system with touchscreen. This sits alongside driver assistance systems like Active Brake Assist and Active Lane Keeping Assist.
The A-Class Saloon also provides extra space with above-average headroom and a boot that holds 420-litres, with a width of 950mm, making it much easier to load and unload bulkier items.
The key dimensions of the new A-Class Saloon:
- Length/width/height: 4549/1796/1446 mm
- Wheelbase: 2729 mm
- Boot capacity: 420 litres
- Headroom front/rear: 1024/944 mm
- Elbow room front/rear1457/1446 mm
- Shoulder room front/rear1400/1372 mm
- Effective legroom front/rear: 1062/861 mm
The fully free-standing cockpit is available in three versions:
- with two 7-inch displays (17.78 cm),
- with one 7-inch and one 10.25-inch (26 cm) display and
- with two 10.25-inch displays.
The following engines are also available from launch:
- A 200 (120 kW/163 hp, 250 Nm); with 7G-DCT dual-clutch transmission (combined fuel consumption 5.4-5.2 l/100 km, combined CO2 emissions 124-119 g/km)
- A 180 d (85 kW/116 hp, 260 Nm); with 7G-DCT dual-clutch transmission (combined fuel consumption 4.3-4.0 l/100 km, combined CO2 emissions 113-107 g/km)