If you want to make fixed regular payments, guarantee the future value of your vehicle, and have a choice of three final options at the end of the agreement term, this option is right for you.
How it works
- Choose your vehicle, agree your annual mileage and decide on agreement term between 20 and 48 months.
- We will then determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of the vehicle at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the Optional Final Payment.
- The GMFV and any deposit are deducted from the price of the vehicle. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
Renew - Choose a new vehicle from your Stratstone dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old vehicle or sell it privately.
Retain - To keep your vehicle, you only need to pay the GMFV.
Return - Simply return your vehicle to Stratstone in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Fixed regular payments for easy budgeting.
- Your regular payments are reduced because the GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement.
- The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value protects you against any potential fall in used vehicle values.
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new vehicle more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced.
- Flexibility – you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term, to suit your needs, then at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.