Introducing the Mercedes-AMG G-Class
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class has been around for a number of generations now, and seemingly manages to get even better with every new model that is released. Truly remarkable given how challenging the market is.
There can certainly be no doubting the off-roading capability of the G-Class, which makes it seem an unlikely candidate for the AMG treatment. However, Mercedes-AMG have proven with the G 63 that you really can have your cake, and eat it.
Keep on reading to see what an AMG makeover looks like for the legendary G-Class.
There have been a number of enhancements made, but the centre-piece will always be the sensational 4.0-litre V8 biturbo petrol engine that lives underneath the bonnet.
The end result is nothing short of remarkable, because the G 63 produces 585 bhp (yes, you read that correctly). Translated, 0-62 mph takes just 4.5 seconds, which is utterly outrageous for a 4x4 of this size. Power is transmitted to each wheel via a wonderful 9-speed automatic gearbox.
Adding to the drama are the 20-inch AMG 10-spoke alloy wheels that sit against the AMG red brake calipers. A full AMG exhaust system ensures the engine can be heard in full voice, while the AMG Performance steering wheel and sports seats are reminders that you are sat in something truly special.
- Chrome package and Exterior Styling package
- 20" AMG alloy wheels
- AMG-specific radiator grille
- AMG red brake calipers
- AMG RIDE CONTROL suspension with DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG sports exhaust system
- Electric sunroof
- MULTIBEAM LED headlights
- Trailer coupling with ball-type head
- AMG dual bonded widescreen cockpit displays
- AMG floor mats with ‘AMG’ lettering
- AMG Performance steering wheel
- AMG sports seats
- AMG-specific IWC-design analogue clock
- Burmester surround sound system
- COMAND Online system with 12.3-inch media displays
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
Enquire about the Mercedes-AMG G-Class
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class was already an iconic vehicle, a title that it has earned itself over the course of many decades. However, it has been taken to an entirely new level courtesy of the AMG division.
To learn more about the Mercedes-AMG G-Class, please contact your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer.