Introducing the Mercedes-AMG GLB
Although it is relatively new to the market on the grand scheme of things, the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV has already made a big impression because of its versatile nature that does not compromise on the driving experience.
The ability to comfortably seat seven people is a trait rarely found in an SUV this size, after all.
Mercedes-AMG have since taken the standard car and created their own version, called the GLB 35 4MATIC. The result is scintillating levels of performance without any of the original charms having been sacrificed. Read on to learn more.
GLB 35 4MATIC
Kicking off proceedings is the introduction of a turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 306 bhp. Combined with the clever 4MATIC all-wheel drive system and the GLB 35 gets to 62 mph from a standstill in just 5.2 seconds.
Although the clever all-wheel drive system helps performance, there can be no doubt that the seamless and crisp shifts provided by the 8-speed automatic gearbox deserves thanks for the astonishing acceleration. The same gearbox allows the car to settle down and return up to 32.5 mpg on a combined cycle for good measure.
The exterior features 20-inch AMG 5-twin spoke wheels in matt black alongside the AMG Night package, MULTIBEAM LED headlamps and a panoramic sunroof. AMG sports seat and an AMG Performance steering wheel merely enhance an already elegantly designed interior.
GLB 35 Premium Plus
- Suspension with Adaptive Damping system
- AMG Night package
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package
- 20" alloy wheels
- AMG high-performance brake system
- AMG bodystyling
- MULTIBEAM LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Panoramic sunroof
- AMG brushed stainless steel sports pedals with rubber studs
- AMG Performance steering wheel in nappa leather
- Electrically adjustable front memory seats including lumbar support
- Floor mats in black with ‘AMG’ lettering
- Illuminated AMG door sill panels
- Driving Assistance package
- Parking package
- Burmester surround sound system
- MBUX augmented reality for navigation
- MBUX multimedia system with AMG-specific display
- Smartphone integration including Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™¹
- Black leather seats
Enquire about the Mercedes-AMG GLB
Mercedes-AMG have always done an excellent job of enhancing the standard passenger vehicles created by Mercedes-Benz. Unsurprisingly, the hot streak continues with the GLB 35 4MATIC, which combines performance with drama and practicality.
To learn more about Mercedes-AMG GLB, please your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer.