Introducing the Mercedes-AMG GLS
The standard Mercedes-Benz GLS has been celebrated by publications and owners for the sheer amount of luxury it offers in what is an immensely practical all-round package.
The sheer desirability of the GLS made it ripe for the AMG treatment, something the performance division at Mercedes-Benz was more than happy to facilitate. The end result is the car you see here, the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 4MATIC+.
Keep on reading to learn more about the GLS 63 and what enhancements have been made to make it worthy of the famous 'AMG' badge.
GLS 63 4MATIC+
Sitting at the heart of the GLS 63 is a formidable 4.0-litre V8 biturbo that produces an incredible 612 bhp. Acceleration is just as jaw-dropping, with the 0-62 mph sprint taking just 4.2 seconds. It is important to remember this is a large SUV that carries seven people in complete comfort.
Exterior changes are subtle, but enough to catch the attention of bystanders. The 22-inch AMG alloy wheels look stunning against the body's clean lines, which boasts features such as upgraded air inlets and that eye-catching AMG grille.
Inside, the AMG Performance multi-function steering wheel beautifully complements the sports seats. There is also splashes of carbon-fibre trim for an added sense of occasion.
GLS Night Edition
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package
- Parking package with 360° camera
- 22"AMG multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Aluminium-look illuminated running boards with rubber studs
- AMG High Performance Braking System
- AMG Night package including privacy glass
- AMG Performance Exhaust
- AMG RIDE CONTROL+ suspension
- MAGIC VISION CONTROL
- MULTIBEAM LED headlights with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Driving Assistance Plus package
- ENERGIZING PLUS package
- AMG Performance steering wheel in nappa leather/DINAMICA
- AMG steering wheel buttons
- Burmester surround sound system
Executive package also available.
Enquire about the Mercedes-AMG GLS
Enhancing the Mercedes-Benz GLS was always going to be a challenge. However, Mercedes-AMG are well versed in the art of adding extra drama and occasion to their creations, a trait that is reflected in the GLS 63.
To learn more about the GLS, please contact your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer.