Introducing the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé and Cabriolet
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé and Cabriolet are members of the ever-popular C-Class range and boast unrivalled style and a variety of intuitive technology.
Being the most popular model in the whole Mercedes-Benz new car range, the C-Class really does offer something for anybody, no matter what they desire.
The Coupé and Cabriolet versions are also available as premium performance AMG variants, called the C 43 4MATIC and C 63 S. Released in 2021, all-new stylish Saloon and practical Estate bodystyles are also available in the latest generation C-Class.
Design and Practicality
Whether you prefer the sleek Coupé or the open-top Cabriolet bodystyle, the C-Class still manages to keep hold of its unique identity; representing elegance and luxury.
The Coupé is stylish with an angular, dynamic contour and flow towards the rear of the car, while the Cabriolet casts a similar silhouette to the Coupé but is able to change its appearance at the touch of a button; retracting the roof for those wanting to make more of a statement.
These 2-door models have a sportier aesthetic than their Saloon and Estate siblings from the latest C-Class generation, but practicality has not been compromised significantly. In the Coupé, there is still up to 380 litres of boot space to use, while the Cabriolet offers up to 360 litres.
Technology and Safety
Each interior of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class range offers a premium experience for driver and passenger alike. Depending on specification, the driver is presented with either a fully-digital display cluster, or a classic 3-piece analogue instrument set-up.
Ambient lighting, ergonomic switchgear, and attention to detail fill each dashboard and centre console with typical flair, whilst offering the very best in German refinement. A selection of leather choices are available for the seats, along with more sports focused options, again dependent on specification or bodystyle.
Electric seats, digital displays, and simplistic connectivity ensure each interior of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class range is a pleasure to spend time in. Additional features also provide optimal safety, such as Active Brake Assist, which can help to mitigate potential rear-end collisions.
Engines and Performance
Across both bodystyles the same petrol and diesel engines are on offer. A choice of two 2.0-litre diesel variants are available, with either 191bhp or 242bhp. These engines can return up to 55mpg across the entire model range. Alternatively, you can choose between a 1.5-litre or 2.0-litre petrol engine, with 181bhp or 254bhp.
Typical Mercedes-Benz performance features in each, offering plenty of character and power. Efficiency is impressive too, with even the largest powertrain offering economy figures of up to 39mpg.
Of course, for those who want extra grunt and drama, there is the established AMG performance range too. The C 43 4MATIC Coupé can reach 62mph from zero in just 4.7 seconds, whilst the C 63 S Coupé can achieve the same in an outstanding 3.9 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé and Cabriolet Models
AMG Line Edition
- Mirror package
- 18" aero alloy wheels – 5-spoke design, painted tremolite grey
- AMG bodystyling – front apron, rear apron and side skirts
- Diamond grille with integrated star – chrome pins
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of five driving modes
- LED High Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
- Parking Assist including PARKTRONIC and reversing camera
- Privacy glass – includes side windows rear of B-pillar and rear windscreen (Coupé only)
- AMG sports seats in ARTICO/DINAMICA
- AIRCAP – wind deflector and draught-stop (Cabriolet only)
- AIRSCARF – neck-level heating system (Cabriolet only)
- Audio 20 with 7" colour display and Media Interface
- DAB digital radio tuner
- KEYLESS-GO starting function
- New 10.25" colour display
- SD card-based navigation system
AMG Line Edition Premium
Key features in addition/replacement to AMG Line:
- MULTIBEAM LED headlamps
- Memory package
- 12.3" digital instrument cluster display
- Ambient lighting – interior 64-colour dynamic multicolour LED lighting
- COMAND Online system with Media Interface and touchpad
- Mid-range sound system
- Wireless charging
AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus
Key features in addition/replacement to AMG Line Edition Premium:
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package
- Night package
- 19-inch AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in black with a high-sheen finish
- 360° camera
- Panoramic electric glass sunroof (Coupé only)
- Burmester® surround sound system
Experience the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé or Cabriolet
If you require a sophisticated and premium 2-door car that makes a statement, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupé or Cabriolet makes perfect sense.
Practical, classy, admirable, refined, comfortable, and attractive. No matter which bodystyle of the C-Class interests you, this Mercedes-Benz can do it all, so it comes as no surprise to discover the C-Class' reputation for excellence.
If you would like further information or would like to experience the C-Class Coupe or Cabriolet yourself, please contact your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer.