Introducing the Mercedes-AMG CLS
Mercedes-Benz created the CLS in the mid 2000s, immediately dominating the market in which they created. Unsurprisingly, it did not take long for the AMG division to get their hands on one. The rest, as they say, is history.
Having entered its third generation, Mercedes-AMG have brought us another extra spicy version of the exquisite CLS, which now boasts the latest technologies on the market that have been designed to complement the increase in performance.
Keep on reading to discover more about the Mercedes-AMG CLS, which is only available as a four-door coupé.
CLS 53 4MATIC+
Mercedes-AMG have only released one version of the CLS, which comes in the form of the CLS 53 4MATIC+. Owners are unlikely to feel shortchanged because this sole version is absolutely outstanding.
Under the bonnet is a turbocharged 3.0-litre 6-cylinder engine that produces a substantial 435bhp. With that power distributed via the innovative 9-speed automatic gearbox, the 0-62 mph sprint takes just 4.5 seconds. On top of this, up to 30.4 mpg is achievable on a combined cycle.
The 20-inch AMG alloy wheels complement the clean lines, which have been enhanced by other features such as the AMG Performance exhaust system, radiator grille with single louvre, and the perforated brake discs that utilise calipers with 'AMG' lettering on them.
In addition to CLS AMG Line Premium Plus:
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes: Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual
- 20" AMG alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design
- AMG Performance exhaust system
- Black chrome-plated twin tailpipe trim elements
- Chrome trim in rear bumper in high-gloss black
- Exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black
- Front apron in high-gloss black
- Perforated front brake discs and brake calipers with
- ‘AMG’ lettering
- Radiator grille with integral Mercedes-Benz star and a single
- louvre in high-gloss black
- ‘TURBO 4MATIC+’ lettering on front wings
- Waistline trim strip in high-gloss black
Experience the Mercedes-AMG CLS
The standard Mercedes-Benz CLS on which the AMG division have based their car is already an incredible piece of engineering. Adding drama and performance to that recipe has only served to increase its already broad appeal.
Please contact your nearest Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer if you wish to explore the CLS 53 for yourself.