Introducing the 100% Electric Mercedes-Benz EQC SUV
Introducing one of the most significant models in Mercedes-Benz history; the all-electric EQC SUV, the very first series production model from the EQ electric mobility Mercedes-Benz model range.
Its impressive range and fast charging capabilities are combined with excellent levels of practicality and a unique, electrified driving experience.
Discover more about what makes the 100% electric Mercedes-Benz EQC below.
Design and Practicality
Mercedes-Benz have labelled the EQC "the future of electric driving", and they have deployed a bunch of unique styling elements to help make EQC distinctive on the road but remain desirable at the same time.
The eye-catching wraparound LED light bars around the front and rear give a hint to the special drivetrain underneath, with other subtle elements around the EQC introducing a new direction in Mercedes-Benz design.
As a medium-to-large size SUV, the EQC is tremendously practical for everyday use. There's plenty of head and legroom in both the front and back, and the boot is an impressive 500-litres in size, which is only slightly less than what you'll find in the more conventional GLC SUV.
Interior and Technology
Step inside the interior and it's business as usual for this state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz. A fine array of material choice is orchestrated with brand-new materials combined with striking details; such as rose-gold air vents and a metal surround finish on the instrument cluster.
This makes use of two high-resolution, customisable digital screens for instrument cluster and infotainment - it really is a lovely place to spend time and everything is incredibly high-tech.
The remarkably responsive MBUX infotainment system is amongst the best in the business, controlling much of the vehicle's functions as well as the navigation and media.
Economy and Performance
As the EQC is fully electric, there is no combustion engine. Instead, an 80kWh battery powers the electric motors. Total power output is 300 kW, or 480hp. Torque is strong with 765 Nm available and although the EQC is a sizable SUV, 0-62mph is completed in just 5.1 seconds.
The EQC is able to cover around 259 miles on a full charge. A compact electric drivetrain features on each axle, giving the feeling of a 4-wheel drive vehicle. Drive modes include COMFORT, ECO, SPORT, INDIVIDUAL and MAX RANGE. These of course ensure the EQC can be both enjoyable and relaxing when required. Charge time is quick and easy too via the use of a Mercedes-Benz Wallbox or a public charging station.
Standard features on the Sport model include:
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package
- 19" 5-twin-spoke alloy wheels
- Exterior mirrors in high-gloss black
- Front and rear LED light band
- Front apron with high-gloss black inserts and lower bumper section in black
- MULTIBEAM LEDs with inner housing and tubes in high-gloss black plus stripes in blue
- Privacy glass
- Seat Comfort package
- Ambient lighting
- Heated seats
- Active Park Assist with reversing camera Blind Spot Assist
- DAB digital radio tuner Hard disk navigation MBUX multimedia system with 10.25-inch instrument display and 10.25-inch media display with touchscreen
- ARTICO man-made leather
In addition/replacement to Sport:
- 20" AMG multi-spoke alloy wheels
- AMG-specific black panel radiator grille in a twin-blade design and surround in high-gloss black
- AMG-specific front apron in a jet-wing design, air intakes with trim parts in chrome and inserts in high-gloss black, as well as visible and air curtains
- AMG-specific rear apron with visible air outlets, diffuser insert in black and trim element in chrome
- Running boards
- AMG brushed stainless steel sports pedals
- AMG floor mats
- AMG sports seats in leather
Premium Package adds:
- Parking package with Active Parking Assist and 360° camera
- 21" AMG multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Electric sliding sunroof
- ENERGIZING package
- Burmester surround sound system
- MBUX augmented reality for navigation
- Smartphone integration and wireless charging
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz EQC
Are you ready to experience the future with the Mercedes-Benz EQC? As a fully electric vehicle with no compromises, this could be the SUV you've been waiting for.
Contact your local Stratstone Mercedes-Benz retailer today to arrange a test drive or to find out more.